Dream Application Form
Never underestimate the power of a Dream, it can be transformational. Completing the ‘Request A Dream’ application form is your chance to tell us why this child deserves a Dream, and what would be the experience of a lifetime for them. Each Dream that we fulfill is as unique as the child it is created for.
Anyone can refer an eligible child for a Dream including social workers, healthcare professionals, community organizations, relatives, friends or other Dream families. The Dream child’s family will always be contacted once a referral is made and before proceeding with the Dream.
Please complete steps 1-4 of the form. If you have any questions email [email protected] or call 250-382-3135
Eligibility for a Dream:
- The child is between the ages of 3 and 18
- The child has a life-threatening medical condition
- The child is a legal Canadian resident
- The child has not received a prior Dream (wish) from another organization
- The child’s treating physician provides a note confirming the child’s life-threatening medical condition and deems the child medically able to participate in the Dream
- To be eligible for a Dream the child must reside on Vancouver Island or the Gulf Islands.