Phenomenal Fundraising Fun!
When the Victoria Grizzlies faced off against The Coquitlam Express at the Q Centre on February 12th, we knew we were in for an amazing night of hockey and fundraising.
It felt incredible to be back at an in-person event and with a sell-out crowd (at the permitted half capacity) there was plenty of atmosphere and crowd support. The Victoria Grizzlies pulled out all the stops to make this night one to remember. Amazing play saw them win 6-2, and amazing sportsmanship saw the Coquitlam Express donate $50 per goal scored.
- A donation from every ticket sold, plus VIP tickets;
- A $15,000 matching donation from the Hyatt Family Foundation;
- An online auction that raised over $9400;
- A blind-bid game worn jersey auction that raised almost $8000;
- The Grizzlies’ largest ever 50/50 with a take home prize of $1413;
- Merchandise sales;
- Chuck-a-Puck and Shoot-to-Win contests,
we raised a phenomenal $51,249! On top of all that fundraising and the on-ice action we also got to share our Help Fill A Dream story, introducing a team of Dream kids for a pizza shootout against the BC Transit “Deckers” and a very special Dream reveal for Xavi.