The 5th Annual Seaside Magazine “Taking It To The Street” Charity Road Hockey Tournament is back!
Bigger, brighter and bolder than ever.
Seaside Magazine “Taking It To The Street” 2018 summary:
- 12 mixed adult teams (max. 10 players per team, min. 3 plus goalie on the playing surface at any time)
- NEW Kids Tournament which will feature 8 sponsored Kids teams (14 and under)
- 5 playing surfaces
- games are 2 x 10 min periods; each team will play a min. of 3 games
- no contact
- over 200 spectators
- over 30 sponsors
- pancake breakfast
- TD Family Fun Zone featuring race car simulator, inflatables, photo booth, giant games, massage tent, a T-rex and much more. Kids are encouraged to visit all displays using a passport system.
- costumed characters
- raffle and 50/50
- the day starts with registration at at 9 :00 am and ends at 3:00 pm
- formal ceremony and Dream Reveal at noon
Early bird registration $300 until April 15, 2018. Save $50
Register now: Game on!
Follow us on Facebook for updates: Taking It To The Street Charity Event