Sidney Seaside 10K & 5K Race – September 24, 2017
SIDNEY SEASIDE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
Ever wanted to enjoy the sun breeze in the beautiful seaside town of Sidney?
You can this September!
If you register at Seaside 10K or by the Frontrunners Shelbourne store location at 3659 Shelbourne St., you can receive a shirt with complimentary food and beverages on your assigned volunteer day, and a discount coupon to the Frontrunners store!
Current Volunteer Positions are on:
Friday/ Saturday September 22nd and 23rd:
- Package pickup @ Sidney Pier Hotel and Spa from 10am-6pm. (This position consists of the volunteers handing the participants their race bib and shirt).
Sunday September 24th (Race Day):
- Road Marshaling 8:00am-Noon (This position involves the volunteers standing at a specific intersection directing traffic and the runners).
- Water Stations 8:00am-Noon (This position involves the volunteers handing cups of water and gatorade to the runners).
- Food Preparation 8:00am-Noon (This involves the volunteers cutting up fruit and handing out food to participants at the food tent)
- Finish Line set up/ take down 8:00am-Noon (this involves the volunteers helping the race organizers set up/ take down the tents and hand out medals).
- Bag Check 8:00am-Noon (This involves the volunteers to label and store the gear of the race participants).
We look forward to seeing you at the Race this September!